1. Rotary body parts with particularly complicated contour shapes or difficult to control size
Because the lathe numerical control device has linear and circular interpolation functions, and some lathe numerical control devices have some non-circular curve interpolation functions, it is possible to turn a complex-shaped rotary body part composed of arbitrary straight lines and plane curved contours. Such as: cylinder, cone, round table, ball, etc.
2. Parts with high precision requirements
The accuracy requirements of parts mainly refer to the accuracy requirements of size, shape, position and surface. The surface precision mainly refers to the surface roughness. For example, parts with dimensional accuracy up to 0.001 or less; cylindrical parts with high cylindricity; high-cone parts with high linearity, roundness and inclination; and machined surfaces with constant line speed cutting Various variable diameter surface parts with high precision requirements.
3. Rotary body parts with special threads
These parts are threaded parts with extra large pitch, equal pitch and variable pitch or smooth transition between cylindrical and conical thread faces.
4. Processing of hardened workpieces
In large mold processing, there are many parts with large dimensions and complex shapes. These parts have a large amount of deformation after heat treatment, and it is difficult to grind. Therefore, it is possible to use a ceramic turning tool to turn the hardened parts on a numerically controlled machine tool, and to use the car to grind and improve the processing efficiency.
5. Parts in multi-variety, small-volume production or parts in new product trial production.
6. Parts with complex geometric shapes.
7. Parts that must be processed in multiple processes during the machining process.
8. When machining with ordinary machine tools, parts of expensive tooling equipment (tools, fixtures and molds) are required.
9, must strictly control the tolerance, the parts with high precision requirements.
10. Process design requires multiple modified parts.
11. Expensive, key parts that are not allowed to be scrapped during processing.
12. Parts that require the shortest production cycle.
In the analysis of the structure of the part, according to the combination of the different surfaces of the mechanical parts to form the structural characteristics of the part, the machining method and the machining route can be selected. For example, the outer surface is usually turned or ground; the inner hole surface is passed. Processing methods such as drilling, expanding, reaming, boring and grinding are obtained.
After carefully analyzing the technical requirements of the parts, combined with the structural characteristics of the parts, there is a preliminary outline of the machining process of the parts. The dimensional accuracy, surface roughness and heat treatment requirements of the machined surface determine the final processing method of the surface, and the processing methods used in the intermediate process and the roughing process are obtained.